|Home||» Products||» Ultra Isolation Transformer||» Ultra Isolation Transformer|
Ultra Isolation Transformer
With the support of our team of professionals, we manufacture and supply an excellent range of Ultra Isolation Transformer. It is manufactured in compliance with set industry standards using high grade components and advanced machines. Widely demanded to transfer electrical power from a source of AC power, this transformer is the incorporated with latest technology for better work efficiency. This Ultra Isolation Transformer is available in different standard specifications to meet the need of our quality conscious clients.Features:
- Isolates the equipment from noisy power line
- Reduces power line Noise, Surges, Spikes and Transients
- High Insulation resistance
- Provides the complete Electromagnetic and Electro Static shielding
There is no doubt about good continuous power availability in our country but the stringent requirements of the sophisticated equipment being used today underlines the necessity of clean power. The present AC power lines are superimposed with dangerous Spikes, Surges, Transients, Sags RFI noise and Harmonics. The high frequency noise can easily interfere with digital and electronic equipment causing data corruption, erratic behaviours and loss of memories.
Isolation Transformers eliminate such noises and attenuates the spikes to minimal values, providing complete protection against such electrical disturbances. It consists of double wound Transformers with extremely low coupling capacitance to isolate the voltage spikes and reduce noise from mains with extremely high insulation resistance. They are most effective for medical equipment because of its characteristic of providing complete isolation from main lines. It is available on kVA rating from 3 kVA to 500 kVA in three phase and 1 kVA to 50 kVA in single phase.
- For preventing data-corruption and failure in computers using hard disc
- For the protection of telecommunication and data communication equipment
- For the patient's safety while using machines like ECG, EEG or EMG pacemakers or any electro surgical aid
- For clear recording in audio and video recording equipment
- For error free data in process control instruments
- For elimination of earthing problem in computer installation For protection of CNC/PLC equipment from surges/spikes
|Single Phase||1 kVA - 50 kVA|
|Three Phase||3 kVA - 500 kVA|
|Output Voltage Range||230 +- 1%, 415 V +- 1%|
We deal in Rajasthan, Maharashtra & Gujarat only.
Ahmedabad - Gujarat, India